Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rahm Emanuel's Recent Problem

I don’t like Rahm Emanuel. I can’t think of a single thing that Rahm and I agree on. However I think that Rahm is needlessly being persecuted by the Politically Correct Word Police. Democrats probably are “retarded” or at least they appear so to Freedom Loving Americans. I don’t say that they are “retarded” to disparage any particular group of Americans that are developmentally challenged. No – I am using that term to distinguish Democrats (and particularly Democrat lawmakers) from normal Americans who go about their day-to-day lives and just want the Federal, State, and Local government monkey to get off their backs.

It seems ironic given Rahm’s life long assault on American freedom, prosperity, and families that everyone finally woke up and is mad about developmentally challenged folks being compared to morons in the Democrat party. Shouldn’t all Americans been infinitely angrier about the part Rahm played in foisting the least qualified Presidential candidate in our history on the Nation? Shouldn’t we be angrier about Rahm bringing Chicago-style politics to Washington?

I think that Rahm Emanuel’s loose lips are the least of our problems of late. I just wish that he would go back to Chicago and take Barack Obama. Michelle Obama, Arne Duncan, Valerie Jarret, David Axlerod, and the rest of those Chicago mentally challenged people with him.

Conservative Resistance – Day 458
Days until we can oust Rahm’s Moron Buddies - 272

No comments:

Post a Comment