Thursday, October 14, 2010

Working in a campaign HQ

I am becoming less and less forgiving with democrats be they useful idiots or committed leftists. I was at the Prince William County Republican Headquarters Thursday. A lady called and asked me for the phone number for the Fairfax Republican HQ or the Keith Fimian (our guy for Congress in the 11th District) HQ. I asked her to hold while I looked it up. She said "I don't know who does your commercials, but the latest one said that Fimian isn't a career politician. What do you think he is?" I responded that he has been a businessman all his adult life. She sarcastically responded "Pluuuuuuleeese, and what does he want to be?" To which I said "You know, I don't think I want to help you ma'am." Then she called me a nasty name and started swearing like a demented sailor. She hit a number of buttons before hanging up the phone.

See how much fun working at a campaign headquarters can be?

The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment